3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay away from this ofice show details Stay away from this ofice
Jun 15th, 2015

I had to wait over an hour to see Dr. Salz. His office staff was unprofessional and border line rude. Terrible bedside manner. No advice given. Given a prescription and was walked away from without asking if I had any questions or concerns. I barely had a chance to say anything for that manner. Spent about 5 minutes with me and went to next room for another patient. I do not think either Dr.Salz or his staff care about any patient. I will never return to Dr.Salz and I would advise everyone to consider another doctor.

Mar 4th, 2014

Waited forever to see the dr. The staff put me in a 2nd waiting room where I spent over 90 minutes waiting to be called. At 4:35, I was still waiting to see the dr. My appointment was for 3:00. They make you feel like a piece of livestock shuffling you from room to room.

Dec 1st, 2012

longest wait ever for an MD. Small office area with many people and people who feel that they are entitled to talk continuously and loudly on their cell phone.

Jul 15th, 2011

Wait time can be long, but set up in stages, so efficient. He is an excellent doctor, so 45 minutes is still acceptable for a 1x per year visit.