inactive

• 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 18th, 2011
Horrible Office Staff..Waited 45 Minutes!!!!!!!
I have just moved from FL to VA and I was in search of a good dermatologist. My previous Dermatologist was a genius, so I figured if I did good research I could find someone who was equivalent. Boy was I wrong!!!!!!! I have been battling Acne since I was 16, so I'm no dummy to medications and interactions. I know what has worked and hasn't. First off, let me start with the RUDE office staff. You have a younger girl who doesn't acknowledge patients, and the elderly lady who works a snails pace. I waited 45 minutes for an appointment that took 10 minutes.Dr.Sampson seemed to know what he was talking about, but I felt like he was trying to give me coupons and advertise medications that he promotes in his office. (I know how these offices work with drug companies) He never explained why this is the better drug, but rather kept saying I have coupons!!!! After I left, the true dilema started, because I faxed a form to the office for my perscription, not only did I receive confirmation of the fax the same day, but I was assured a couple of days later that the "form" was in Dr. Sampson's box waiting to be signed off. As time went on, I called to check the status (1 week later). The office staff seemed a little SLOW, and the same elderly lady answered my called, she seemed like she had no clue as to what she was doing, and sounded like she was confused. Then they wanted me to re-fax the form, after I offered a easier solution and explained that I did not have access to a fax at the time, but that Dr.Sampson can call the prescription in himself, but the "confused" lady quickly declined and gave me to another "sassy" talking front desk staff. This was a nightmare! I explained that she was being rude, and I never received treatment like that. I asked her what I did to her, and that I have worked in a medical office before, and the way she was talking was out of line. She then hung up!!!! Please anyone with common sense and who wants good customer service, please do not go to this office!!!!! The office staff is a representation of what kind of quality Doctor you are going to get! Please STAY AWAY!