A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sandler, DPM, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ellis Hospital - Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bart Sandler DPM and MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Alan Sandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Sandler practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.