A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sandler, DPM, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ellis Hospital - Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Sandler practice?
Dr. Alan Sandler practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.