Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Saperstein
Dr. Alan Saperstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Saperstein is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Delray Community Hospital and Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths. Dr. Saperstein has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Saperstein has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alan Saperstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Marc Bergman
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Harold Bach
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Melvin Young
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi44