Dr. Alan Saperstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Saperstein?

October 27th, 2016

Terrible...have been to him over the years, and have had consistent problems with front desk staff. Rude, arrogant and belligerent. His attitude is minimal interest and on the last visit, no concern for the patient having been in acute pain for some time. Shrugged his shoulder. He also has a hygiene problem....going to try and find someone else.

February 11th, 2016

If your from another state with a prexisting condition don't expect to receive help from dr saperstein , he will tell you to follow up with your own doctor and forgets you are 1500 miles from home I guess he has forgotten the oath he has taken.

June 16th, 2015

A-No. 1

Dr. Saperstein repaired miniscus tears in both knees and I was back running in several weeks. Terrific surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 25th, 2015

YOU CAN COME HOME AGAIN

Five years ago, Dr. Saperstein replaced my right knee. When I returned with complaints about my left knee, he said it could be managed by exercise and definitely NOT surgery. Ten days ago, I fell on my left knee, injuring my knee and shoulder. I had to schedule 2 appointments. In the ER they only x-rayed the knee and said it was arthritis! The pain is constant and excruciating. On Fri. I'll see Dr. Saperstein about my knee and on Tuesday, my shoulder.

February 3rd, 2014

Love this Doctor!

Had a meniscal tear in my knee which required surgery, and Dr. Saperstein was the most kind, considerate, attending physician I have ever met. And ,,,,,he didn't even say anything about my chubby knee...Would definitely recommend! Thank you again!

September 19th, 2013

Amazing surgeon

I had a shoulder surgery with Dr. Saperstein and he far exceeded my expectations. I am very athletic and was able to get back to running within 4 weeks and surfing within 8 weeks. He has a great bedside manner and even called me on Friday night after the surgery to see how I was feeling. Great office and excellent surgeon!!

November 7th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

I went to Dr. Saperstein for a total knee replacement. He was always professional and caring. My surgery was exactly as I was prepared for. Everything was explained and all my questions answered. I am walking and enjoying life again with no pain. I would recommend Dr. Saperstein highly and that includes his wonderful staff.

October 19th, 2012

great doctor

November 14th, 2011

THE BEST

Dr. Saperstein has performed my knee replacement. Having current arthritic problems, when I have sought surgical replacement, Dr. Saperstein tried other therapy. He said he believes surgery is the last resort when all ilse fails. I'm 74 and moved from Mich. 5 years ago. It took many failures in my search for care until I found Dr. Saperstein. It's wonderful to have a doctor you can place your absolute trust in. I found him because my then 5 year old granddaughter broke her arm and she loved him. I would take her reccomendation before anyone else.

August 18th, 2011

Great surgeon. Scoped my knee, doing fine, back running.

June 14th, 2011

Best Ortho MD in Boca

Dr. Saperstein is the best Ortho MD in Boca. He spends a lot of time with the patient and treats every one with respect. Harvard graduate with a golden touch.

February 19th, 2010

Dr. Saperstein fixed my shoulder and I no longer have any pain. I had seen 3 doctors before seeing Dr. S and I had 2 prior surgeries none of which had helped. Only Dr. S was able to figure out my problem and fix it.