- 45 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I)
- 2 specialties
- 6 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan Sault has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Alan Sault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Jeffrey Cameron
Preventive Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Sarasota, FL 0.02 mi38
Dr. Oscar Espinosa
Family Medicine, General Practice
Sarasota, FL 0.37 mi45
Dr. Pedro Lippa
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.45 mi27