A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Savoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Savoy is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Savoy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Savoy graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Savoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Drew Savoy MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Savoy practice?
- Dr. Alan Savoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Savoy practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.