A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schapker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schapker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schapker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schapker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schapker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan A Schapker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Schapker practice?
- Dr. Alan Schapker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schapker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.