Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Schefer
Dr. Alan Schefer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Schefer is affiliated with Delray Medical Center, Northern Westchester Hospital and Palms West Hospital. Dr. Schefer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Schefer has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Alan Schefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.
Dr. John Dowdle
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Mount Kisco, NY 0.77 mi28
Dr. Simon Chin
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Katonah, NY 4.28 mi17
Dr. Bev Guo
Surgery of the Hand
Hawthorne, NY 8.63 mi11