A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lance Schein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Schein practice?
- Dr. Alan Schein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schein practices Ophthalmology near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Gettysburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Ophthalmologists.