A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schein graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Schein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Schein practice?
- Dr. Alan Schein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Schein practices Ophthalmology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Ophthalmologists.