A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schenk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schenk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Schenk MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Schenk practice?
- Dr. Alan Schenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Schenk practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Internists and Laguna Woods Rheumatologists.