A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schenk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schenk has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Robert Schenk MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Schenk practice?
- Dr. Alan Schenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schenk practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Woods Internists and Laguna Woods Rheumatologists.