A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schenne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schenne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenne graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Schenne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Schenne DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Schenne practice?
- Dr. Alan Schenne has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schenne practices Family Medicine near Mapleton, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sloan, IA and Onawa, IA.
See Mapleton Primary Care Doctors.