A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schindler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schindler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Einstein Neighborhood Health.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schindler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schindler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Schindler practice?
Dr. Alan Schindler practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Behavioral Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.