Dr. H Schnall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. H Schnall?

January 16th, 2015

Save your time and money!

Save your money and time, extremely bad and unprofessional. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM, BEWARE

October 19th, 2013

Smart and caring

Dr. Schnall is smart , gentle , and caring . He explains everthing, answers all questions, put you at ease and is very knowledgeable. My family has used him for years. The waitng room is small , but you are treated extremely well by his staff.

October 11th, 2013

My opinion...Get a second opinion

I went to Dr Schnall through a recommendation by my primary care physician. I was experiencing severe pain in my chest and difficulty swallowing. When I asked if such severe pain could be indicative of esophageal cancer he told me that I am being paranoid. He kept on answering the phone during my consultation and seemed annoyed by my inquiries. After the endoscopy I called him to get some answers...When I asked about discomfort that I was experiencing he told me that I was obsessing, when I asked about the results of the endoscopy he told me 'I am very good at what I do, but I am not a magician.' and that I would need to wait for the result of the biopsy. I received a call from his secretary saying that I should be fine with some nexium and call back if I need to (thanks). Speaking to my primary about the results he said that the results indicated something more serious and that I should try to get answers. After another couple of months of severe discomfort I went to a new doctor and they found something more serious within two weeks of my initial consultation. I question Dr Schnall self assessment that he is 'good at what he does' and his capacity to diagnose and treat patients with thoroughness and compassion. Perhaps my experience is an anomaly, but I have never had such a negative experience before and don't intend to have one again.

November 15th, 2012

Stay away

do not go to this doctor for liver disease. He is NOT a specialist. My husband had liver disease and trusted dr. Schnall, who gave wrong treatment and made a fatal decision. If you have liver disease find a specialist, go to a top hospital, like nyu or Columbia, and stay far away from this doctor.

October 23rd, 2012

Happy As Could Be...

Friendly, Polite, Efficient and Impressive. Has an equally proficient staff and that's hard to find. Extremely professional. All in all, a very pleasant and satisfying experience. I wouldn't hesitate returning, if necessary. I wish the rest of the medical world was like his office.

September 17th, 2017