A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schocket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schocket, Director, Urticaria and Recurrent Anaphylaxis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schocket
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schocket Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schocket, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schocket graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schocket has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Schocket MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Schocket practice?
- Dr. Alan Schocket has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Schocket practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Internists, and Denver Rheumatologists.