A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schocket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schocket, Director, Urticaria and Recurrent Anaphylaxis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schocket, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schocket graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schocket has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schocket accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans