A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schocket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schocket, Director, Urticaria and Recurrent Anaphylaxis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schocket, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schocket graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schocket has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lawrence Schocket MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Schocket practice?
- Dr. Alan Schocket has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schocket practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Allergists, Aurora Internists, and Aurora Rheumatologists.