A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schocket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schocket, Director, Urticaria and Recurrent Anaphylaxis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schocket
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schocket Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schocket, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schocket graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schocket has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Schocket MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Schocket practice?
- Dr. Alan Schocket has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Schocket practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Internists, and Denver Rheumatologists.