A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schonfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schonfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schonfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schonfeld graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Schonfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Douglas Schonfeld MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Schonfeld practice?
- Dr. Alan Schonfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schonfeld practices Internal Medicine near Bonham, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bonham Internists.