A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schrager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schrager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrager
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schrager Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schrager, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrager graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schrager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Schrager FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Schrager practice?
- Dr. Alan Schrager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schrager practices Urology near Mamaroneck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye Brook, NY.
See Mamaroneck Urologists.