A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schuricht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schuricht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuricht
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuricht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schuricht, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuricht graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuricht has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Schuricht FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Schuricht practice?
- Dr. Alan Schuricht has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Schuricht practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.