A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schuricht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Schuricht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Schuricht, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuricht graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuricht has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Leslie Schuricht FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Schuricht practice?
- Dr. Alan Schuricht has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Schuricht practices Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.