A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Schwartz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Alan Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Schwartz practices Pediatrics near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills Pediatricians.