A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Scott practice?
Dr. Alan Scott practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.