A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Scott, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Scott MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Scott practice?
- Dr. Alan Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Scott practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.