A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Semion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Semion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Semion, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Semion graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Semion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Alexander Semion MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Semion practice?
- Dr. Alan Semion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Semion practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Dermatologists.