Dr Alan Serure Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Alan Serure?

October 19th, 2017

The most caring, honest, talented doctor around!!

I would recommend this doctor a thousand times over. I was in the best hands from day one.

October 19th, 2017

Fabulous experience!

I walked in terrified - a total chicken - and am now absolutely thrilled that I trusted Dr. Serure. He and his entire staff were infinitely patient with me, answering all my questions and sharing step by step expectations. I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience and my results. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

October 15th, 2017

Amazing work!!!!

i couldn't be happier... Thank you so much for changing my life and for your amazing work!!!

September 1st, 2017

breast augmentation

Great doctor! Made me feel very comfortable. I will recommend him any day

August 29th, 2017

Outstanding experience!

Dr. Serure really takes time to listen. He is also very clear when explaining procedures. From the initial consultation to the post op visit, my experience has been outstanding in every way. The results exceeded my expectations, and his kindness as well as his team's kindness truly make a different.

August 14th, 2017

A brilliant surgeon and an outstanding human being

I recently underwent a breast reduction. This by itself was a life changing decision, but choosing Dr. Serure was by far the best decision ever. He is passionate about what he does, and compassionate with his patients. He strives for perfection, and in my case the results were perfect. His staff is superb and professional, warm and welcoming. Rarely do you encounter a group of such wonderful people working together as a team to deliver the best results possible. Dr. Serure is a miracle worker.

July 31st, 2017

Would do it all over again!!!

Dr. Serure is a professional who truly cares about his patients. He listens to what you want and will ensure the best care. His entire team is excellent and made the entire surgery and recovery such a joy. I would highly recommend Dr. Serure for your next plastic, reconstructive, or cosmetic procedure.

July 17th, 2017

excellent care, very professional

surpassed my expectations not only dr. serure but all the staff were excellent.

July 14th, 2017

Overall wonderful experience.

Everything was very professional and very comfortable. the overall experience was smooth, everything was explained very clear and the pre op and post op was great, i'm having the the best recovery and the staff takes very good care of their clients. Absolutely loved it here.

July 14th, 2017

Excellent and extremely caring

Dr Serure is not only excellent in his technique but he is especially caring with his patients. He was willing to spend as much time with me as I needed and to answer all of my questions before and after surgery.

July 11th, 2017

one line would not be enough to describe how thankful i am

I cannot begin to express my tremendous gratitude,Dr Serure has given me the perfect nose . My nose has always been my biggest insecurity and now its one of my favorite features. Your skillful and artistic hands, kindheartedness ,wonderful staff all attributed to my fabulous experience. Now my self confidence is at an all time high,and for that I cannot thank you enough. You are the absolute best. I cannot express my feelings and how happy I am.

July 11th, 2017

The Rolls Royce of Plastic Surgeons

I cannot be more happy with my results in doing breast augmentation with Dr. Serure. I initially went to interview 3 plastic surgeons in the Miami area and as soon as I met Dr. Serure he truly made me feel extremely comfortable. He and his staff are extremely professional, ensure that you are happy with the procedure and are very attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Serure to anyone who is looking for amazing results & professionalism.