Dr. Alan Serure MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017
i had an amazing time
dr serure really made me feel comfortable about myself especially because this was my first procedure. he made sure to follow up with me consistently and the nurses did an amazing job as well. i will definitely come back to dr serure for any other procedure.

June 10th, 2017
a great one
This is my second time having surgery with Dr. Serure and I would not go to anyone else.

June 9th, 2017
The most incredible medical experience - I would recommend Dr. Serure to anyone, without hesitation.
By far the most pleasant medical experience I have encountered. Dr. Serure is kind, honest, confident and will not do procedure unless he truly thinks it is needed and/or will make a significant difference in one's life. My results far exceeded my expectations and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation, as his entire office and staff are just as helpful, nice and cannot do enough for anyone that walks through the door. I will undoubtedly be back when I feel the need for more work.

Gracias Dr. Serure, Usted trasformo mi frustacion por plenitud.
En toda mi juventud y adultez jamas pude tener mi espalda recta, por lo grande de mis senos, jamas pude usar un brasier normal, hoy , despues de mi cirujia me siento. esplendida.El Doctor Serure y su extraordinario staff han cambiado mi vida

June 4th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
Everything went great! He listened to what I wanted and even if he suggested another thing he ended up doing what I felt comfortable with. Recovery has been amazing. Im really happy with results.

May 30th, 2017
Best Breast Augmentation Dr!
From beginning to end Dr. Serure made me feel comfortable, and gained my trust 100%. I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Dr. Serure for my breast augmentation. My results were exactly what I wanted to achieve. Dr. Serure must have performed magic, because my incisions and scars are practically non existent.

May 22nd, 2017
Amazing Doctor
My experience with dr alan serure was amazing! i would recommend him for any procedure, the procedure he did on me was to do my boobs bigger; which he did an amazing job!

May 22nd, 2017
The BEST of the best!
Dr. Serure is a very talented, skilled plastic surgeon who has a meticulous eye for detail and excellent care program in place for patients before and after their surgeries and /or procedures. He is extremely knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner that sets patients minds at ease. His facility is beautiful and his staff is friendly, caring, professional and highly efficient! I have had several procedures with Dr. Serure, all with wonderful outcomes and would not consider going any where else!

May 9th, 2017
Excellent experience
Dr. Serure is wonderful! From the moment I walked in he made me feel completely comfortable and was very thorough with his explanations. The experience was everything I expected and I will definitely be back!

May 9th, 2017
Extremely happy with the care I received and with the results of my surgery.
The care received by Dr. Alan Serure and his wonderful staff was exceptionally wonderful. Each and every individual in the office treated me with the utmost kindness and courtesy. I am thankful every day for the doctor's amazing skill and for the wonderful results of my surgery.