> > > > Patient Reviews

7300 SW 62nd Pl
Ste 200
South Miami, FL 33143
(305) 669-0184
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great doctor! Great results!  |  show details
by A.M. on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Serure and his staff are amazing. They made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and were always their to answer all of my questions. I did a breast augmentation and only 5 weeks postoperative I am ecstatic with the results. They look and feel natural with no scar visible. Recovery was a breeze. I highly recommend Dr. Serure!

|  Mom  |  show details
by Carolynn Friedman on Mar 23rd, 2014

My daughter had surgery with Dr Serure that was in her words, a life changer. From the initial consultation we knew we had the right dr because he took his time with us explaining everything we might expect and giving us great comfort. His staff was pleasant, professional and always courteous. The follow up after surgery was very thorough and always flexible around my teenagers busy schedule. The end result was perfect!! Minimal scarring and little down time. All in all, a painless and very pleasant experience. Thank you Dr Serure!!

|  Best Decision!  |  show details
by S. dG on Feb 4th, 2014

I couldn’t be happier with my procedure. Dr. Serure makes his patients feel very comfortable and at ease. His staff is also wonderful and the post-op service is exceptional! I highly recommend Dr. Serure.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Janet M. on Jan 27th, 2014

For many years I had put off the idea of doing a breast augmentation because of the horrible stories I've heard. I didn't have anyone to ask for a referral and I had to use my instincts to choose a doctor. I went to several doctors but the minute I met Dr. Serure I knew I found the right doctor. He is extremely professional and dedicated to his patients. He tells you the facts and puts you at ease. His staff was also very professional and always available to answer any of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Serure.

|  Dr. Alan Serure recommendation  |  show details
by Clara on Jan 19th, 2014

I met Dr. Allan Serure about 20 years ago. A friend that had just had a breast reconstruction after a mastectomy recommended him. At that time I had my breast done with him. I was very happy with my results. This was in 1989. On August 2013, I took my daughter to see him for a consultation. To my surprise he remembered me and opened his arms and he said “The best reference he could ever have was to have a mother bringing her daughter to him”, so this is part of my recommendation. In September 2013, my daughter did her tummy tuck and breast with Dr. Serure. She is extremely happy with her results. She looks amazing and her surgery and recovery went so well that I decided at my age (I am 60 years old) to do a tummy tuck. It has been 6 weeks since I did my tummy tuck. I look so flat! It is a miracle! I wanted more done, but he recommended only the procedures that were good for me and my well-being. Dr. Serure is a person that has dedicated his life to his career, his patients, and of course to his family. He is a perfectionist and an artist. His medical skills are backed by tremendous qualifications. He is such a caring person that I felt at ease during the entire procedure. He even called me the night before my surgery to calm me down. He staff, Marisa, Shelly, Ana, Lucy, Marta and Mirella are excellent and they reflect all that Dr. Serure is about, his care and professionalism. Thank you Dr. Serure from my daughter and I. You are a very special person and we wish you all the happiness in the word. I highly recommend Dr. Serure.

|  Everything was perfect  |  show details
by Cynthia on Jan 18th, 2014

When I decided to have a breast augmentation, I asked a friend of mine who had hers done and was very happy with the result. She recommended her surgeon, it was Dr Serure. I called Dr Serure’s office to schedule a first appointment, I wanted some information and answers to my questions. I was welcomed by his very friendly staff, Dr Serure gave me all the answers and made me feel very comfortable, he has such a positive energy, he knows what he’s doing and I felt I could trust him right away. So I decided to go ahead and set an appointment for my surgery. Everything was so smooth and easy because it’s so professionally organized. My surgery was on a Thursday, it went great, I was so happy because I felt so good, so much better than I thought I would. I didn’t even need to take any pain killers ! On the Monday I was back to work feeling perfectly fine. My breasts are beautiful, they look so natural, the scars are barely visible and I could not be happier. I warmly recommend Dr Serure with no hesitation, he is the best by far !

Jan 8th, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr. Alan Serure and his services. Dr. Serure and his staff are friendly and prompt, and have made my experience a comfortable one. I could not be happier with the results of my procedure, and I would recommend Dr. Serure to anybody in the Greater Miami area; he is one of the best.

|  Face lift  |  show details
by Grace Amor on Jan 3rd, 2014

I am a 59 year old Hispanic female just 12 days after my facelift. Most of my swelling is gone and I am back to work. I asked Dr. Serure for a copy of my pre-op pictures and once in the privacy of my car I had the most wonderful deliriously happy cry. I should have done it earlier. I am extremely happy with my results! I am recommending him to all of my friends. The discomfort was minimal. I was off my pain meds in 48 hours. Just taking Tylenol. The best of the procedure: the results The worst: sleeping on my back at a 45 degree angle for the first two weeks. (I sleep on my stomach) I was given a sleep aide.

|  Exceeded My Expectations--EXCELLENT!!  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2013

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Serure--my first was saline breast implantation back in 2006, and the second was nearly 8 years later for an open capsulectomy with breast re-implantation (saline again) due to my capsular contracture. Throughout it all, Dr. Serure was completely honest, took the time to walk me through what I had, possible causes, treatments, and what he would recommend. I fly into town just to see him, so his office was flexible in getting me appointments and organizing calls with him over the phone. During surgery, he was attentive, kind and personally followed up that same night after my surgery to see how I was doing. I am happier with my figure now than ever before, and felt hardly any pain! My recuperation was beyond swift, and I was back on my feet in two days. I always felt I could call the office and get my questions answered--so I encourage readers to ask as many questions (none are dumb!) until you feel comfortable and confident throughout the process. Dr. Serure is extremely capable, professional and I my expectations were exceeded with regard to how I look, how good I feel and how he and his staff have followed up with me multiple times to make sure I am healing and feeling well. I recommend him in a heart beat!

|  Superstar  |  show details
by Annette Strauch on Dec 26th, 2013

Upon first impression, it is evident that Dr. Serure is an extremely knowledgable and experienced physician. He has commendable bedside manners and is very generous with his time. Dr. Serure's staff is also highly specialized and a pleasure to interact with.

by ROSY on Dec 24th, 2013

I have known Dr. Serure for more than 16 years. I just removed my implants that he had originally done more than 15 years ago. Due to menopause, they became very large and he was honest enough to advise me that I could get a full "B" without an implant. I have done several procedures with him and have recommened him to a lot of friends. He is very professional and knowledgeable, I trust him with my eyes closed. Everyone that I have recommended feels the same way. His staff is also very professional, he runs a top "A " operation.

|  Alan Serure  |  show details
by Hazel Goldman on Dec 16th, 2013

Outstanding and factitious physician. Outstanding human being with wonderfully reassuring and attentive bedside manner. SIMPLY THE BEST

Nov 7th, 2013

I had a mini face lift and could not be more thrilled with Dr Serure. My recuperation was much easier than I anticipated. People could not pin point why I was looking good but everyone has said that I am looking so good. My hairstylist could not believe how incredible my scars were only 5 weeks after surgery. Five months have passed and I could not be happier. This is not my first surgery with Dr Serure but as I say every time - he is bar none the best!!

|  An Honest Review  |  show details
by Leonor T. Rodriguez on Oct 14th, 2013

From the moment I stepped into the office, Dr. Serure and staff, made me feel very secure and confident of my decision. Dr. Serure explained in detail the process of the procedure. I asked for an additional consultation because I was very nervous and hence, was treated with even more attention. The post-operative phase has been amazing; exceeding my expectations. I definitely recommend Dr. Serure. I would definitely go back again!

Sep 22nd, 2013

Excellent care and follow up. Extremely happy with results.

|  My Surgery Experience  |  show details
by Miriam Moore on Sep 8th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Serure and his staff far exceeded my expectations. I went in to see him for Blepharoplasty (eye lid surgery). I have very big eyes and my concern was that I did not want my eyes to change shape. I certainly did not want the "surgical" look that you typically see after this type of procedure, but rather a natural look that would make me look refreshed; taking the "tired" look away. I conveyed these concerns to Dr. Serure and within minutes of consulting with him, I was confident that this would not happen. I knew then that Dr. Serure was the surgeon for me. While I was very realistic not to expect perfection, but rather a significant improvement, I believe Dr. Serure has given me as close to perfection as possible. My eyes look exactly the way they did 20 years ago. He is a true "artist". Dr. Serure has an amazing personality; extremely warm and kind. His staff is also extraordinarily nice, but I must say that Shelly is beyond special. Dr. Serure is truly a professional, world-class Surgeon.

|  Amazing Experience  |  show details
by Georgi on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Serure and his staff are an amazing group of professionals! My experience pre and post surgery has been what I imagine a true professional office is and should be. My sugery has been successful and quite painless. I recommend him highly if you are considering having anything done. He is worth every dollar he charges!! What an amazing experience it as been because of his wonderful team of professionals that highlight his work. Kudos to Dr. Serure and his staff.

|  AMAZING DOCTOR  |  show details
by Leticia on Aug 21st, 2013

If you are thinking about having a breast augmentation done, you need to seek no further!!! You've definitely found the guru of plastic surgery. My experience with Dr. Serure was impeccable every step of the way from my first consultation to my four month follow-up, which is where I stand now. I remember explaining to him exactly what I wanted and I could tell he knew I would be satisfied. He asked me to trust him, and thank goodness I did because I look fantastic!!!! I wanted a natural looking implant and not too big since I was an A before, and didn't want to look so obvious that something was different about me. I honestly had them done to fill my bikini body!! And I cannot be happier with this experience. My sister is in love with my breast and she will actually be having hers done this fall.

|  Reconstruction after mastectomy  |  show details
by Karen K on Aug 14th, 2013

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in November of 2012 and need to have a double mastectomy. I had consultations with several plastic surgeons and always left with a "less-than" feeling. Until I met with Dr. Serure. He came recommended by several BC patients - patients who had gone to other Doctors, who wished they had gone to Dr. Serure. They told me that Dr. Serure was THE Doctor to see and that I NEEDED to see him. So I did. Not only is Dr. Serure an artist when it comes to reconstruction, more on that in a minute, he is also a kind, caring and genuine man. He was the only Doctor to sit with me and tell me that he was "sorry I had to go thru this" and he "knew it was a difficult road" and that he and his team "were going to take care of me". And that is exactly what he did. Dr. Serure and his team took care of me. Every time I left Dr. Serure's office - I left feeing excited and confident that I was in the best hands. He even rearranged his schedule so he could preform my surgery before we left on a family vacation. I have never had a Doctor do that. Dr. Serure started his career in reconstruction and his experience and knowledge is incredible. I had my surgery in May of 2013 and the results are not to be believed. I never thought that my breasts could look this good. Dr. Serure is a genius. What he can do on the operating table is really just incredible. I've been talking about reconstruction, because that has been my experience with Dr. Serure and his team. However, I have meet women who have gone to him for regular cosmetic procedures and they love him too. His office staff are kind and professional. You are greeted by name when you walk in. His nurses are have been with him for years and, you can tell, they have great working relationships with each other. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes and scheduling appointments around my crazy appointment filled calendar has never been an issue. The building has valet, it makes getting in and out a breeze. Dr. Serure was my Doctor during a very difficult time in my life and was/is an integral part of my recovery. Dr. Serure is a great man and a great doctor. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon - his office should be your first call.

Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Serure is an exemplary surgeon. He is compassionate, kind, and makes you feel confident and completely comfortable. His office staff is exceptional as well. I am so happy I chose Dr. Serure as my Surgeon and would recommend him to anyone.

|  BEST PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
by Isabella V. on Aug 12th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation two months ago and I cannot say enough about Dr. Serure. Everything involving the surgical experience was great! My outcome is fabulous and surpassed my expectations. His bedside manners are one of a kind. He is extremely kind, patient, and reassuring. His office staff is also the best I've seen. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is considering his expertise!!

|  Amazing experience  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

Every surgery, whether it is cosmetic or not, is scary. Dr. Serure made the experience seem easy and pleasant.

|  Love my rhinoplasty!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Serure is the BEST for any plastic surgery. I have learned this through my moms tummy tuck, her lipo, my cousins lipo and many other mothers of my friends. I have also seen and witnessed the recovery of his patients with breasts. All he breasts I have seen look GREAT and natural. My friend did her nose with him earlier in the year and I had always wanted to do mine but was afraid. After seeing the natural, subtle change my friend's face had and how gorgeous she looked, I had to jump on the bandwagon. Him and his staff are the BEST! I just got my rhinoplasty surgery on July 1. Recovery was a breeze with frequent visits to make sure everything is fine. HIGHLY recommend!

Jun 28th, 2013

I cannot say enough about Dr. Serure and his staff. They are all extremely caring, professional, and excellent at what they do! From the first phone call, to the regular follow up visits, I have always felt that I am in the best hands. Dr. Serure is extremely personable and caring. His reputation as a true "artist" in his field proceeded him. What I did not expect, however, was the continued after care and follow up. I had breast augmentation replacement 4 months ago. Dr. Serure has seen me, at his request, at least 6 times. If I didn't see the very crowded waiting room or read the raving reviews myself, I would think I was the only patient who feels "special." Undeniably, many patients feel the same way! Dr. Serure has definitely earned his stellar reputation.

|  A Plastic Surgeon Artist  |  show details
by Dr. Amy on Jun 22nd, 2013

This is the best plastic surgeon in Miami. Because I have had experience with plastic surgery before, I came to him with realistic expectations. He exceeded my expectations and enhanced my life. I would like to add that he also rendered invisible old scars that previous plastic surgeons left on my neck. In addition to his artistry - - which exceeds mere medicine - - he is a delightful personality, with a kind, caring manner. His office is also warm and welcoming, which facilitates the healing process.

|  Been doing it for too long?  |  show details
by G.P.S. on May 20th, 2013

He did my implants about four years ago. I went to him because EVERYBODY recommended him (people in the medical field and past clients.) I found him to be personable in a used car salesman kind-of-way ("Trust me," "I have over 25 years of experience." etc.), and though he sat with me and answered all my questions, I felt rushed. At one point he told me he had to squeeze in an appointment before me because it was a mother and daughter consultation (it was worth making me wait because they had potential for a bigger fee.) I didn't realize until after the surgery that I misunderstood the way the implants were sized. He offered to fix them (also one was bigger than the other) and only charge the hospital fee, but when I overheard him tell his nurse outside to schedule me in before I even made up my mind, I decided against it. I didn't like his attitude about surgery and the arrogance with which he approached it. It would have saved me the angst if he had just took the surgery more seriously and didn't check his watch so often.

|  TT with Dr. Serure  |  show details
May 15th, 2013

Dr. Serure and his team are the BEST! I had a TT with Dr. Serure two years ago. He did a wonderful job. However, even more so.....his compassion, bed side manner, follow up visit care is out of this WORLD!!! This man is always happy! he is always positive! he is a pleasure to talk to. and his TEAM. A . This is a whole package kind of thing at this office. I recommend with any hesitation. To me there is no other plastic surgeon....he is IT!

|  Brest reduction and lift  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

Dr. Serure is amazing – he makes you feel comfortable from the minute you walk in the door. I had to reschedule my procedure several times and his staff was nothing but the best. It is expensive but it is not too much to know you are putting your body in the best hands.

|  Outstanding Surgeon  |  show details
by Rani on May 9th, 2013

I had liposuction done 2 years ago in Canada and was not satisfied. I went to see Dr. Serure for a consultation as he was referred to me by friends. I fell in love with him almost instantly and knew he was the surgeon for me. It's been 8 weeks since my surgery and so far the results are outstanding. The entire experience was just incredible. Before the surgery, Dr Seure spent about 30 minutes with me just chit chatting. I can assure you that i was less nervous about my surgery then my root canal that i had done a few months back. The pre and post care was phenomenal. I ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr Serure to anyone, i could not be happier with the results.

|  Highly recommend to anyone.  |  show details
by C. J. on May 8th, 2013

I was first recommended to Dr. Serure 20 years ago by another doctor that I totally trust with my life. I needed reconstructive surgery after breast cancer. Dr. Serure and his staff helped me through a traumatic period in my life. I was very satisfied with the results, and I thank them for giving me confidence in them and the results which helped reduce my stress. I have since recommended Dr. Serure to family and friends. A few months ago I came back to him for some elective surgery - he is known as the Artist. I am very happy with my results. I trust that Dr. Serure is the best plastic surgeon and that he is taking good care of me. His staff is also great, and most of them have been with him for the past 20 years.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Nicole on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Serure is the BEST!!! I am thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation! I told Dr. Serure exactly what I wanted and he did exactly what I asked. He was very comforting and has an excellent bed side manner, he also answered all my questions and concerns and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Serure to anyone looking for any type of cosmetic surgery! Not to mention he has the most amazing staff!

|  Rinosplasthy  |  show details
by Dr Serure on May 2nd, 2013

The rinoplasthy result for me has been terrible bad.

by A. Valencia on Apr 29th, 2013

I have been working in the healthcare field for 8 years. As an operating room nurse specialist I have the opportunity of witnessing how plastic surgeons work and their demeanor towards their patients. As I researched for a surgeon for myself I have heard the same name over and over from other nurses and doctors. The name is Dr. Serure. When you receive a referral from a nurse or another surgeon one can be assured it is a great referral. Three years ago I had my abdominoplasty ( tummy tuck), and I am more than satisfied. Just recently I have had my mini facelift, and I have all my friends raving about my results. It looks completely natural and the scar is completely hidden. I am elated. Dr Serure will be my surgeon for life. I have now introduced him to my family and close friends. He is a great surgeon but, what differentiates him from others is his compassionate and truly caring bedside manners towards every single one of his patients.

by Mayra V Fernandez on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr Serure is a magician! After 14 years of contemplating my tummy tuck, i could not be happier... I got 3 different opinions and no one compared to his bedside manner, knowledge, and sweetness! He made me feel so comfortable, I immediately gained his trust and knew he was the surgeon for me. I cant tell you enough about him! Everyone in the office is wonderful, and helpful. Your recovery is their main concern. Look no further when trying to decide on a plastic surgeon. i just wish i had done it years ago!

|  Dr. Serure is the BEST!!!  |  show details
by Isabel S. on Apr 13th, 2013

Dr. Serure was my first experience with plastic surgery and I am beyond delighted and over the moon happy with the results. He is not only a wonderful and miraculous doctor but also a thoughtful and caring person. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and could not be any nicer. My outcome far exceeded my expectations. I can truly say that it has changed my life. I have recommended him to friends and family. Thanks to Dr. Serure, I have never felt so good. I could never thank him enough for what he has done for me.

|  Waiting For One Huor and 30 minutes For The doctor Alan Serure  |  show details
by Milena on Apr 12th, 2013

I have just been in the consulting of physician Alan Serure to put restylane under the eyes. I had the appointment at 4 pm today. I waited for one hour. At 5 pm the receptionist moves me to the doctor's room. At 5:30 I was still waiting for the doctor. After waiting for an hour and a half I get up and go to the reception. I told the receptionist I'm tired of waiting from 4 pm and it's already 5:30 and I still have 't seen the doctor. I was so mad and I just left. I have lost all afternoon for this nonsense. This doctor is not worth it!

Mar 18th, 2013

Dr. Serure exceeded my expections both in expertise & professionalism. He is a magician & I am thrilled with my results. He is extremely percise & experienced. He is truely a class act. His staff is amazing and knowledgeable. Eveyone has been so nice to me that I can't wait to recommend him to all my friends and family!!!! If you are considering breast lift & agumentation choose & trust him implicidly he will not let you down!!!!!

|  Education  |  show details
by Vicenta on Mar 9th, 2013

This was my first experience in the world of plastic surgery, and am so delighted with the results! As a child I had an emergency appendectomy, which resulted not only in a hideous scar but with cut abdominal muscles that never recovered. Even with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise--I coached a high school dance program, my tummy was never flat. Dr. Serure was very informative about what my options were and what to expect from the preparation phases all the way through to the follow-up consultations. This was a decision I wanted to make with my husband and Dr. Serure was as understanding and considerate as my own primary care physician. After a tummy tuck, liposuction, and sculpting I have a flat stomach and can finally sport the dance technique without feeling self-conscious!

|  Dr. Serure is the Gold Standard  |  show details
by Ms. Solomon on Feb 10th, 2013

I have lived in various parts of the country for the last 25 years, yet I would never go anywhere else but Alan Serure's Miami office ("305" is my only zip code for beauty!)....and I myself am married to a surgeon....other doctors KNOW he is great from a surgical viewpoint!! But, as for me, I love how he sculpts me into a more beautiful version of me! He is phenomenally talented with an artistic vision and ability to surgically create profoundly subtle, yet exquisitely beautiful results. For example, at age 49, I was dissatisfied with how my nose looked. Dr. Serure and I talked over the various aspects of what could be done...when we agreed on the plan, we went to surgery. I KNEW as soon as soon I woke up in the recovery room that I absolutely LOVED my new nose....even when viewing myself in a mirror and my new nose packed with surgical dressings!!!!!!!! His work is astoundingly good! Another thing that makes Dr. Serure a world class surgeon is that I have never seen an overdone or fake looking result from any work that he has done. I have had numerous of my immediate family members and friends go to him for their own care. Maybe I could briefly list the numbers of procedures Dr. Serure has performed among them: 2 face lifts 1 tummy tuck 3 pairs of eyelids (blepharoplasty) 3 liposuctions ( various areas: thighs, abdomen, neck, knee) 3 noses 4 breast augments 2 cases breast tumor removal many facial fillers, botox arm brachioplasty Finally, All I can say is thank you and we love you, Dr. Serure!

|  Plastic Surgery  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2013

Six weeks ago, I had a face and neck lift as well as upper and lower Blepharoplasty. I decided on very short note to have the surgery done and Dr. Serure accommodated me within one week. Since I became sick on my initial surgery date, he and his office staff worked around my schedule to fit me in. My surgery was done on a Friday and Dr. Serure called my house the same evening to follow up on me and saw me in his office on Saturday. I have been working in the healthcare field for many years and can say that Dr. Serure is not only an exceptional plastic surgeon, but also a wonderful caring human being. His staff works with him for many years and everybody I met in this office was outstanding. My surgery was very successful, I love the way I look since I am the same person, just a younger me. If you are looking for an outstanding surgeon, a caring professional and the best care before, during and after your surgery, you need to see Dr. Serure.

|  Class Act !!!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

As a medical professional, I speak with patients every day about their experiences with their physicians. When I began to consider having plastic surgery myself, I made it a point to ask every patient what they thought of their plastic surgery experience. In my experience, the one surgeon who 100% of my patients raved about was Dr. Alan Serure. I also had the advantage of seeing "his work" on at least 10 of my patients. Now, as a patient myself, I can fully understand why everyone loves him so much. He and his office staff could not have treated me any better. His consultation was informative and he took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. The pre-op process was flawless. I was given information and guidance every step of the way. There was no guess work. The surgery itself was a great experience. He came to speak to me before surgery, after surgery and even called me at home the night of surgery to ensure that I was fine. His follow up care was impeccable. However, most importantly, my outcome far exceeded my expectations. I healed beautifully and I can truly say that my procedure changed my life. I look good, and in turn feel good. Thank you Dr. Serure. You are a true class act.

|  Best experience ever  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2012

Very caring physician, and I love the follow up appointments, he takes care of all the details.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Serure is an extremely knowledgable doctor. He always takes the time to listen to his patients and is very caring. He is by far the best plastic surgeon out there. Dr. Serure is easy to understand and his friendly, warm manner makes every visit to his office an absolute pleasure.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in the WORLD  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

When I first decided to have a Breast Augmentation I visited 5 Plastic Surgeons doing my research on the BEST Plastic Surgeon. As soon as I arrived to Dr. Serure office and he spoke to me about the whole process taking his time I knew right away he was the BEST!! I had my Breast Augmentation on May 14, 2012 with Dr. Alan Serure and the experience was wonderful. Dr. Alan Serure and his office staff are professional, caring, compassionate,respectful and loving to their patients. Dr. Serure is a highly qualified Plastic Surgeon Board Certified with over 30 years of experience. His bedside manner is EXCELLENT he is caring and treats you like if you were his family member. He explains the whole process from the day of the surgery to your follow-up visits he makes you feel confident and lets you know what to expect from before and after the surgery. I am so HAPPY with the outcome I feel and look fabulous my self esteem has increased. Thanks again Dr. Serure, Marisa and your whole staff for taking such good care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Alan Serure for any plastic surgery you are considering.

Jun 4th, 2012

Dr. Serure is incredible and I truly could not be happier with my results. The whole experience with him and his staff exceeded my expectations. Dr. Serure and his staff are very skilled and professional while at the same time making the experience personal. Throughout every stage of the process I felt safe, comfortable and in good hands. I have already recommended him to several family and friends.

|  beyond excellent  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

i have had cosmetic surgery and breast replacement surgery with dr serure. my results on both were beyond my expectations. he did exactly what i wanted and if i must say so myself, i look (and feel) great. but even more important, he and his staff are kind, thoughtful, caring and patient. they helped me through a very difficult time, and i love them all.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in Miami  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

I consulted with 7 plastic surgeons when I was thinking about getting a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I just didn't click and feel totally safe and comfortable with any of them until I met Dr. Serure. He is truly an artist. I saw his work from friends and on his website. He was very patient and answered all my questions, which was a long list. I was the most nervous patient you have ever met and Dr. Serure and his staff put me at ease every step of the way. I had a rare, reaction to the stitches. I was very worried about this complication but Dr. Serure and his staff took wonderful care of me. Now, that I am 7 weeks post-op, I can give you a good idea of how I look. It's a dream come true. I can't believe this is my body. My tummy looks flatter than I could have ever imagined. I have dreams that my "belly rolls" came back. Then I wake up and my belly is still beautiful. I wanted very small, natural breasts. At first with the swelling I was nervous about the size I put in. (which was one of the smallest). They were right, now I love them and the size was perfect. Dr. Serure listens and gives you what you want, not what he wants for you. He truly only wants you to have the best results. If you want a doctor who does the best work and has the best bed-side manner, you want Dr. Serure. Put your trust in him and his staff and you will be thrilled.

Apr 22nd, 2012

My first encounter with Dr Serure was an emergency situation. I had a car accident and hit my brow bone/forehead on the steering wheel as a result of a faulty air bag. He met me at the hospital and stitched my face with 42 stitches. He assured me that my scar would be almost un noticeable and he was correct. People cannot believe that I had such a horrible accident.Fast forward 8 years - I wanted my eyes done and a breast reduction/lift. I of course did not consider another doctor and once again - my eyes look fabulous and I could not be happier with the result of my breast surgery.In "my eyes" - there is just no other doctor!!

Apr 21st, 2012

My experiences with Dr Serure have been exceptionally positive. His professionalism and competence put me completely at ease with my procedures. Not only is he a very talented doctor, he is also friendly, sincere and caring. I have always been extremely happy with my results. I would never go to any other doctor other than Dr Serure!

Apr 13th, 2012

I research doctors before I have my first appointment. When I arrive for my appointment I observe the the staff's attitude and interraction with patients. I was impressed from the minute I entered the office. I did not know at that time that I would be seeing Dr. Secure's staff for the next 2 months at least twice a week. They are wonderful, caring and supportive. His is a one Dr. office, but he has 6 in staff.He is an excellent surgeon and within a month my scars had faded.My stiches were removed in the morning and that evening I noticed that the skin under the incision was swollen. The week before Dr. Secure gave me his cell phone number in case I needed him so I called him and told him my problem. It was 7 in the evening and he was having dinner, but he told me to meet him at his office as soon as I could get there so he could look at it. There was a slight complication but with his care and his staff's concern it was treated. I live 3 hrs round trip from his office and he made sure that I was taken immediately when I arrived there. Doctor Secure is an excellent plastic surgeon,who is kind,insightful and thoughtful. His staff is outstanding.

Apr 13th, 2012

a month after Lipo.. looking ok but still waiting for more on the results.. patience very important on this case.. Don't expect to see the Doctor after your surgery unless you ask for it.. I was very surprised with this.. he came highly recomended by other Doctors to me.. hopefully Im going to have good results.. hopefully he's going to see me next week.. of course I asked for it..

|  Excellent dr and staff  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

I have had a very positive experience. I would recommend this doctor. His staff is also excellent!

|  Such an Amazing Experience!!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Serure is such an amazing doctor. His office doesn't compare to any other office. The staff is extremely helpful. Dr. Serure is one of the few doctors that is so caring about his patients even after the surgery. His Follow up is extremely distinctive and special. He is such a great doctor and being able to trust him with my surgery wasn't a problem. He is very loving of his career and patients. I'm very very pleased with his practice.

Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Serure was my Dr. 22 years ago after my mastectomy. I had such a positive experience at that difficult time that I went back to him in Jan. His staff continues to be wonderful and caring. I remember a few who were with him 22 years ago and are still there. That says a lot about how professional his office continues to be. Dr. Serure has such a wonderful manner that it's a pleasure to see him. My surgery results are perfect,as I knew he would do. I recommend him highly to everyone!!!

Mar 27th, 2012

Overall my experience with Dr. Serure was excellent. The service given was very professional and the results were above expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Serure for any future surgeries.

|  THE CARING DOCTOR.  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

My name is Martica Canizares.I had liposuction with Dr Serure and my surgery turned out to be a success. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr: Serure. Dr Serure has shown empathy and understanding throught my care.Always very dedicated to his patients.As a Recovery Room Nurse I can say that he is very good at his extremely complicated job. He is a perfectionist and I know that his patients are getting the full benefit of his knowledge and experience.His office is always flexible with the financial situation of his patients.Thank you Dr Serure and all your staff.

|  Dr. Serure is a amazing doctor  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I recently had a double mastectomy with reconstructive surgery. I had no idea what to expect, but Dr. Serure was amazing at making me feel confident and calm throughout the process. He is a miracle worker. I had a fear of what my breast would be like with no nipple, and what I would look like once my breasts were removed and then reconstructed. Dr. Serure gave me breasts that were prettier than my real breasts. From the moment I met him to still now even weeks after my surgery, he has been an angel. I wouldn't recommend ANY other plastic or reconstructive surgeon to anyone!

|  Mother of Mastectomy Patient  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I have worked in the healthcare field for over 18 years. My 32 year old daughter had a double mastectomy after having found out she had the BRC2 gene. Our entire family experienced the amazing heart and talented hands of Dr. Serure. From start to finish, he was incredible. Her surgery was flawless. Dr. Serure's attention to details is impeccable. Her breast are more beautiful than before and she feels like a queen! Thank you Dr. Serure! Maggie

|  The Best plastic surgeon with a wonderful heart.  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

My daughter had an accident and she had an open wound in her inner thigh. As a mother I was devastated and I called Dr Serure, who besides being a wonderful physician and surgeon took care of her with such kindness that my little one was so calm and peaceful and will always recall this as a wonderful experience- thanks to his care. Later on we went to Dr. Serure's office on a few occasions. He was always on time. Everyone at his office was very professional and caring. Dr Serure was always very pleasant and patient with my daughter. He took care of the wound as if he were treating one of his own kids. He is a well known Plastic Surgeon and he does a fantastic job. What impressed me the most was what a wonderful and caring person he was. I will recommended him to anyone who wants to have the best results and be treated like royalty .

|  Super Pro!!!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

After numerous consultations with Plastic Surgeon's, the minute I walked into Dr. Serure's office, I knew he was the one for the job. The staff was extremely professional and courteous. My consultation was at 3:00pm and I was in his office promptly at 3. Dr. Serure took the time to listen to my "wants" and made his recommendations. On the day of the surgery he went through everything with me again, and answered any questions I had. He even took the time to call me at 9:00pm to see how I was doing. He has a fantastic demeanor and bedside manner. I felt very safe in the hands of Dr. Serure, and will always be his patient!!!

Mar 6th, 2012

Great doctor.

|  The BEST!!!  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Serure is the absolute best! He is simply amazing. I went to him for brest augmentation and know several others who did the same and all of us shared amazing results. All of his work looks so natural it is incredible, unless you aren't looking for that in which case I'm sure he could work something out for you! Comparing his work to the work of other top surgeons in Miami is unreal, there is no comparison, his work far surpasses that of any other! I would recommend him to anyone looking to get work done.

|  Breast Lift and Augmentation  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

After losing a lot of weight, breastfeeding my children and the passage of time, I felt I needed a lift with augmenation to complete my new look. I researched many plastic surgeons, spoke with friends who had similar procedures and after settling on two, interviwed them and had my daughter, who is a physician, research them again. Dr. Serure gave the clearest, most detailed explanations and everything from his attention to detail, office staff's treatmentto where the procedure would be done helped feel he was the right doctor for me. Two weeks after having the procedure, I can say I felt no real pain, have received excellent follow up and highly recommend Dr. Serure to anyone wanting to have this done.Lourdes

|  Ditto  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

I share all the above favorable sentiments - he really is an amazing doctor and you'll get that vibe within a couple minutes of him talking and listening to what's happening with you. I've had a couple things done over the years and know at least a dozen other friends who have had the same great experiences. As the previous person said, there's something about a Dr. who is calling YOU after surgery, checking in with your family to make sure you're being taken care of, etc. And call me old fashioned, but I like the fact that over many years his staff has remained largely the same - that speaks volumes to me too - even his employees love him. I no longer go in with printed lists of questions to ask, I trust him 100% as I am already a walking billboard for his talent (face).

|  TT with Dr. Serure  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

ofcourse this man has 4 stars across...he IS THE BEST!!!! the the 3.6 on promptness...let me say is usually only when you go for the first consult. the care after your operation is AMAZING IN THIS PLACE. and i have NEVER waited more than 15 minutes for Dr. Serure. Dr. S is the BEST great job and the BEST thing about him....is that he actually CARES. this man actually CARES about you!!! he calls, he sees you, and he ALWAYS has a smile on his face. the staff: OMG!!!! GREAT. THE BEST!!!! everyone in there is amazing. professional, caring, sweet....everyone. I without hesitation recommend Dr. S he is fab! and his staff is just as great as him. It's such a GREAT feeling to know that your doctor is the BEST...to leave an operation that YOU CHOOSE to have (always concerning to me) knowing that you are truly in the BEST HANDS. YOU WILL NEVER SECOND GUESS THIS MAN.....NEVER.....

May 24th, 2011

Dr. Serure is not only the most talented Plastic Surgeon in Miami, but certainly the most caring. Dr. Serure performed a reconstruction due to a Bilateral Mastectomy and the result is truly amazing.

Jan 12th, 2011

Dr. Serure is truly one of the finest doctors I have had the pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough good things about him and his office staff.

Jan 6th, 2011

I am most fortunate to have found Dr. Serure amongst the plethora of So. Fla. Plastic Surgeons. Having undergone 3 procedures & 2 surgeries I am beyond ecstatic with his artistry & my results; I will recommend him @ every opportunity. At all times I felt confident & comfortable surrounded by the professional team effort exhibited by his amazing staff. Dr. Serure treats the patient, befriends the person, & enhances your natural "pretty".

|  sensative caring doctor  |  show details
by Ruth L. on Nov 8th, 2010

Dr Serure is very caring and sensetive doctor with a confident, reasuring bedside manner. He has surrounded himself with the most competant, well trained staff. Being his patient has been a positive experience.

|  Fantastic Doctor and Person  |  show details
by Judy-Anne Hereu on Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Serure is AMAZING!!! He performed breast augmentation, liposuction, rhinoplasty, and an tummy tuck after the birth of my twins. For my 40th birthday I am going to see him for some maintenance lipo. I would never go to anyone else. I live in Boston and will travel to Miami just to see Dr. Serure.