Dr. Alan Serure MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
A brilliant surgeon and an outstanding human being
I recently underwent a breast reduction. This by itself was a life changing decision, but choosing Dr. Serure was by far the best decision ever. He is passionate about what he does, and compassionate with his patients. He strives for perfection, and in my case the results were perfect. His staff is superb and professional, warm and welcoming. Rarely do you encounter a group of such wonderful people working together as a team to deliver the best results possible. Dr. Serure is a miracle worker.

July 31st, 2017
Would do it all over again!!!
Dr. Serure is a professional who truly cares about his patients. He listens to what you want and will ensure the best care. His entire team is excellent and made the entire surgery and recovery such a joy. I would highly recommend Dr. Serure for your next plastic, reconstructive, or cosmetic procedure.

July 17th, 2017
excellent care, very professional
surpassed my expectations not only dr. serure but all the staff were excellent.

July 14th, 2017
Overall wonderful experience.
Everything was very professional and very comfortable. the overall experience was smooth, everything was explained very clear and the pre op and post op was great, i'm having the the best recovery and the staff takes very good care of their clients. Absolutely loved it here.

July 14th, 2017
Excellent and extremely caring
Dr Serure is not only excellent in his technique but he is especially caring with his patients. He was willing to spend as much time with me as I needed and to answer all of my questions before and after surgery.

July 11th, 2017
one line would not be enough to describe how thankful i am
I cannot begin to express my tremendous gratitude,Dr Serure has given me the perfect nose . My nose has always been my biggest insecurity and now its one of my favorite features. Your skillful and artistic hands, kindheartedness ,wonderful staff all attributed to my fabulous experience. Now my self confidence is at an all time high,and for that I cannot thank you enough. You are the absolute best. I cannot express my feelings and how happy I am.

July 11th, 2017
The Rolls Royce of Plastic Surgeons
I cannot be more happy with my results in doing breast augmentation with Dr. Serure. I initially went to interview 3 plastic surgeons in the Miami area and as soon as I met Dr. Serure he truly made me feel extremely comfortable. He and his staff are extremely professional, ensure that you are happy with the procedure and are very attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Serure to anyone who is looking for amazing results & professionalism.

July 7th, 2017
The Rolls Royce of Plastic Surgeons

June 11th, 2017
i had an amazing time
dr serure really made me feel comfortable about myself especially because this was my first procedure. he made sure to follow up with me consistently and the nurses did an amazing job as well. i will definitely come back to dr serure for any other procedure.

June 10th, 2017
a great one
This is my second time having surgery with Dr. Serure and I would not go to anyone else.

June 9th, 2017
The most incredible medical experience - I would recommend Dr. Serure to anyone, without hesitation.
By far the most pleasant medical experience I have encountered. Dr. Serure is kind, honest, confident and will not do procedure unless he truly thinks it is needed and/or will make a significant difference in one's life. My results far exceeded my expectations and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation, as his entire office and staff are just as helpful, nice and cannot do enough for anyone that walks through the door. I will undoubtedly be back when I feel the need for more work.

June 9th, 2017
Gracias Dr. Serure, Usted trasformo mi frustacion por plenitud.
En toda mi juventud y adultez jamas pude tener mi espalda recta, por lo grande de mis senos, jamas pude usar un brasier normal, hoy , despues de mi cirujia me siento. esplendida.El Doctor Serure y su extraordinario staff han cambiado mi vida