A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Sharif is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharif
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sharif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Sharif, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sharif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Alan Sharif FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. M A. Sharif practice?
- Dr. M Sharif has 1 office location.
Dr. M Sharif practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.