A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Sharif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Sharif, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sharif has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Alan Sharif MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Sharif practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Sharif has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Sharif practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.