3.0

Aug 5th, 2015

After my yearly appt with Dr Sharif I didn't receive a copy of my lab work as told. I called his nurses line 4 times without a call back. On the 5th call the front desk personal got his nurse on the phone with me. She said that a request for a copy of my lab work was on Dr Sharif's desk and she could help if he didn't "sign" it. I asked hehe could get with him on it. This was in July and my appt was in April. My 1st call took place in early May. Till this date (Aug 5th) I am still waiting on the copy. Last wk my pharmacy advised me that my co-pay for my meds was going up since there was now a generic substitute. I called Dr Sharif's office last wk. I spoke to someone a d fold them I wanted to see if Dr Sharif would approve of my taking the generic substitute. She said she would speak with him,and call me back. I told her I was about out of medicine so I would like to find out asap. That was last Thursday. Today is Wednesday a wk later and I still haven't received a call back after calling twice more. I canceled my next appt and will be looking for a Heart Dr elsewhere.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
May 7th, 2013

Dr . Sharif acted as if he was too busy to be bothered. My dad was admitted because of heart attach symptoms. Awful bedside manner!

MSW-LMSW show details MSW-LMSW
by Dale D James on Apr 30th, 2013

Discovered I had IHD, no history, no problems before. Three days later, had 5 by-pass surgery. Total success, he simply saved my life.

by Brenda Peden on Jan 7th, 2009

Dr. Sharif is very knowledgable in cardio. He is very observant to see things that could affect your overall heart health. He is very personable and has a great bedside manner.