A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sheen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sheen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan E Sheen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Sheen practice?
- Dr. Alan Sheen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Sheen practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Allergists.