A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sheen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sheen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Edward Sheen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Sheen practice?
- Dr. Alan Sheen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sheen practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See Metairie Allergists.