Dr. Alan Shelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Shelton?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Alan Shelton?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 27th, 2013

Great doctor

I've received medical care from Dr Shelton since I was a child. As I grew older, I did not need so much care. About 6 years ago, I became very ill and many doctors, including the doctor I had, (not Shelton) had a difficult time diagnosing me. Finally a biopsy revealed an autoimmune disease, Polymyositis. It was a long hard road trying to get it under control as well as the horrible all over pain. Dr. Shelton had taken me back on as a patient, and just within a month, my pain was under control, and a few months later, the entire disease was completely under control as well. He listened to my problems, worked on every one, never bypassing not even the smallest of problems such as a rash or even a runny nose. He has always been kind and open to my thoughts. We've made a great team fighting this battle. Thank you very much, I wouldn't have made it without you.

July 25th, 2016