A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Shiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Shiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shiller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Dale Shiller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Shiller practice?
- Dr. Alan Shiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Shiller practices Ophthalmology near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Woodway, TX.
See Palestine Ophthalmologists.