Dr. Alan Shiller, MD
Dr. Alan Dale Shiller MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
3323 S Loop 256
Palestine, TX 75801
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palacios Community Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Shiller practice?
Dr. Alan Shiller practices Ophthalmology near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Woodway, TX.
See Palestine Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Shiller, Dr. Allen Shiller