Some ratings provided by DrScore.
DWI/DRUG Charge/Liars/Thieves/Don't Honor Contract show details DWI/DRUG Charge/Liars/Thieves/Don't Honor Contract
Jul 19th, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!! Horrible Service & Staff!! Donna Ferguson is suppose to be the Office Manager but acts like a child by leaving customers on hold for 30 minutes & then just hangs up on them & lies & files false illegal police reports to get rid of you!!! I don't know how shes made it this long as OM with that attitude!! Had Lasik 2/2010 & have been blown off by staff about getting my enhancement done since I had bad astigmatism & was told repeatedly by Dr. Chris Rand that I would need it done again. They refuse to give me a refund for $3898 since Dr. Alan Dale Shiller's license was suspended & has been now since 2 weeks after my surgery from DWI/DRUG charges but staff just tells you they don't have anyone to preform the surgery! They don't inform you about what Dr Shiller has done either & they support his DRUG/DWI charges!! You can get his records free online from the Texas Medical Board or Google him & it tells you everything he's done & been convicted of over the last several years. I will be shocked if he gets his license back!! The staff thinks it's ok what he has done in the past & blame the customer by not refunding them since the contract wasn't honored. Have filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board/BBB against all 3 people listed here. Hopefully a Lawsuit will lite a fire under them & close this place down for good! Let's fight together & sue him for all hes got left!!

Apr 27th, 2010

Contact www.girardslaw.com for more information

Dr. show details Dr.
by Citysearch User on Apr 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Shiller did surgery on my eyes. I was so pleased that I turned to Dr. Shiller for my father`s LASIK. We are both grateful for his excell...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Apr 25th, 2010

Two members of my family have had surgery by Dr. Shiller. Fantastic results!

He is on drugs show details He is on drugs
Apr 13th, 2010

he was arrested for being on bad drugs!!!!