Ophthalmologists

3323 S Loop 256
Palestine, TX 75801
903-723-1010
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DWI/DRUG Charge/Liars/Thieves/Don't Honor Contract  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!! Horrible Service & Staff!! Donna Ferguson is suppose to be the Office Manager but acts like a child by leaving customers on hold for 30 minutes & then just hangs up on them & lies & files false illegal police reports to get rid of you!!! I don't know how shes made it this long as OM with that attitude!! Had Lasik 2/2010 & have been blown off by staff about getting my enhancement done since I had bad astigmatism & was told repeatedly by Dr. Chris Rand that I would need it done again. They refuse to give me a refund for $3898 since Dr. Alan Dale Shiller's license was suspended & has been now since 2 weeks after my surgery from DWI/DRUG charges but staff just tells you they don't have anyone to preform the surgery! They don't inform you about what Dr Shiller has done either & they support his DRUG/DWI charges!! You can get his records free online from the Texas Medical Board or Google him & it tells you everything he's done & been convicted of over the last several years. I will be shocked if he gets his license back!! The staff thinks it's ok what he has done in the past & blame the customer by not refunding them since the contract wasn't honored. Have filed a complaint with the Texas Medical Board/BBB against all 3 people listed here. Hopefully a Lawsuit will lite a fire under them & close this place down for good! Let's fight together & sue him for all hes got left!!

|  show details
Apr 27th, 2010

Contact www.girardslaw.com for more information

|  Dr.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Shiller did surgery on my eyes. I was so pleased that I turned to Dr. Shiller for my father`s LASIK. We are both grateful for his excell...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Apr 25th, 2010

Two members of my family have had surgery by Dr. Shiller. Fantastic results!

|  He is on drugs  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2010

he was arrested for being on bad drugs!!!!