A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sholomskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sholomskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholomskas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sholomskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sholomskas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholomskas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sholomskas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan James Sholomskas MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Sholomskas practice?
- Dr. Alan Sholomskas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sholomskas practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Fairfield Psychiatrists.