A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sholomskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sholomskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sholomskas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sholomskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sholomskas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholomskas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sholomskas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan James Sholomskas MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Sholomskas practice?
- Dr. Alan Sholomskas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Sholomskas practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Psychiatrists.