A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Shuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Shuster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Roger Shuster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Shuster practice?
- Dr. Alan Shuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Shuster practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Ophthalmologists and Jupiter Surgeons.