A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Shuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuster
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Shuster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Roger Shuster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Shuster practice?
- Dr. Alan Shuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Shuster practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.