Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Sickles
Dr. Alan Sickles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sickles is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan and Saint Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr New York, NY. Dr. Sickles has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Sickles has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alan Sickles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Josef Shehebar
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Rabih Nemr
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi13