A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Silverberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Silverberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Silverberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Silverberg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Infectious Disease Doctors.