A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Silverberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans