A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Silverberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Silverberg practice?
Dr. Alan Silverberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Exton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Silverberg, Dr. Allen Silverberg