A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Silverberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Silverberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Silverberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Silverberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Silverberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.