Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Singer
Dr. Alan Singer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singer is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, Stanford Medical Center and Divine Savior Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Singer has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Joel Wacker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0.01 mi
Dr. Kay Barrett
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Madison, WI 0.01 mi41
Dr. Peter Lee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0.01 mi18