A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Skolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Skolnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skolnick
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Skolnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Skolnick, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skolnick graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skolnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan E Skolnick FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Skolnick practice?
- Dr. Alan Skolnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Skolnick practices Cardiovascular Disease near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK.
See Palmer Cardiologists.