A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Skolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Skolnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Skolnick, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skolnick graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skolnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Skolnick FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan Skolnick practice?
- Dr. Alan Skolnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Skolnick practices Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, AK.
See Anchorage Cardiologists.