A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Slomowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Slomowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Slomowitz, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomowitz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Slomowitz has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan A Slomowitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Slomowitz practice?
- Dr. Alan Slomowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Slomowitz practices Therapeutic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.