A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Slomowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Slomowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Slomowitz, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomowitz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Slomowitz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slomowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Slomowitz practice?
Dr. Alan Slomowitz practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Radiation Oncology Recertification near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Richardson, TX.
See McKinney Radiologists and McKinney Radiation Oncologists.