Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Smith
Dr. Alan Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Candler Hospital Campus, St Josephs Hospital - Atlanta and St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah. Dr. Smith has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Alan Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.
Dr. Joseph Stubbs III
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Savannah, GA 0 mi20
Dr. Amy Burgett
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Savannah, GA 0 mi32
Dr. Melissa Cobbs
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Savannah, GA 0.01 mi27