A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Smiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Smiy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Smiy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smiy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smiy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smiy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance