A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Smookler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Smookler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Smookler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Smookler graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Smookler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Smookler MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Smookler practice?
- Dr. Alan Smookler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Smookler practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL.
See Glenview Internists, Glenview Geriatric Doctors, and Glenview Hospice & Palliative Specialists.