Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Solinger
Dr. Alan Solinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and La Jolla, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Solinger is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals, UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital and UC San Diego Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Solinger has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Solinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Joseph Witztum
San Diego, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Myres Tilghman II
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Jeannie Chao
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi10