A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Solinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Solinsky, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Solinsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solinsky graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solinsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- CT Children's Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan E Solinsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Solinsky practice?
- Dr. Alan Solinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Solinsky practices Ophthalmology near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Ophthalmologists.