Ophthalmologists
32410 5 Mile Rd
Ste 102
Livonia, MI 48154
734-522-9630
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
Nov 16th, 2012

Horrible doctor. Egotistical gerk. Do not see him!

May 30th, 2012

Very experienced and knowledgable

|  Less than Professional  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I and some elderly family members have gone to him for about 10 years. I will not go to him anymore and one family member has requested that I take her elsewhere. His waits are always at least 30 mins. and, when you are on time, he will make you wait and take patients who have appts. after yours but got to the office and signed in much earlier-sometimes as much as 30 mins. earlier. Not hard to do as the majority of his clientele is elderly with not much to do. He spends only about 5 mins. with you and acts as if he's doing you a favor by seeing you. I quit going because I made an appt. when I got his reminder card. He examined me, asked me about any problems and when I told him one recurring complaint, he berated me for coming in and always having the same problem! He said:"What are you doing here? You always come in with the same problem. Why do you bother coming in?" When I tried to explain that I had gotten my annual card, he dismissed it and angrily walked out of the room. Now, when I take my elderly relatives, he turns his back to me and ignores me, even though under HIPPA I can be in the room and I'm taking notes in case the person later doesn't understand something. He's very unprofessional and I get the impression is only out to see how much money he can get by seeing as many patients as possible in a day. By the way, my new ophthamolgist told me that one eye had been over-corrected...the one that had been giving me problems for so many years! And gave me a much more thorough exam for my age (59). No problems with my eyesight now!

Jun 13th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Friedly and efficient: Nice office with personable staff

Read Full Review at yahoo.com