A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sonne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sonne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonne graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Sonne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Conway Sonne MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Sonne practice?
- Dr. Alan Sonne has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Sonne practices Emergency Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Emergency Physicians.