Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Sonne
Dr. Alan Sonne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westminster, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sonne is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Riverside Community Hospital and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, 9920 Talbert Ave., Fountain Valley, CA. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Sonne has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Alan Sonne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CA.
Dr. Jamie Lewis
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Westminster, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Michael Tarnay
Huntington Beach, CA 0.81 mi18
Dr. Gary Flashner
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 1.21 mi36