Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Sorkey
Dr. Alan Sorkey, MD, BS, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Shreveport, LA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sorkey is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center and Willis-Knighton Bossier Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Sorkey has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Alan Sorkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Debra Fletcher
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Shreveport, LA 0.53 mi22
Dr. Mark Cimino
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0.72 mi17
Dr. Iram Zando
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0.72 mi32