Dr. Alan Soroka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Soroka?

January 4th, 2017

A Great Doctor

Every time I need to see Dr. Soroka, I get to the office early and never wait more than a couple minutes after my appointment time. His staff is kind and courteous. Also, Dr. Soroka never makes you feel rushed and has a very calming bed side manner. In addition, I like a doctor that is direct... perhaps he adapts his personality to the patient, but I like that, with me, he doesn't pull his punches.

November 3rd, 2016

Unable to get appointment with no reason why

I am outraged due to the fact that this Doctor's office advertises that they are accepting new patients I meet their criteria insurance wise,yet was not accepted as a new patient. When I inquired as to why I was turned down,the secretary told me she doesn't know why I was turned down as a new patient. I've been searching for a primary care physician,this is the first office I had called because it's only two blocks away from me,which is great for as to the event were to occur that I was really sick and had to drive myself to the doctor.Very bad business practice.The rating system made me put at least one star in order to post this. Bad business practice!

February 25th, 2014

Love him

Dr Soroka has taken care of my family since the mid 80's. I have always found him caring. He will give you the time you need to express ALL your issues and will either assist you or send to someone that can...........I have been in FL for the last 6 years and the biggest perk about moving back to CT is finally getting back to a real Dr that helps you!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 18th, 2012

Dr. Soroka is old time caring of his patients. He gives as much time as he thinks and listens to complaints about aches and pains. If he does not have an answer to a problem, he is quick to reccommend a specialist, either in his group or out his group, even if it means someone who practices at a different hospital than the one where he practices. My only regret about leaving CT. is that we have to get a different MD up here.

January 9th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

September 7th, 2011

Dr Soroka is a great doctor, but quite often I have to take an entire day off from work for an appointment because the wait time is ridiculous. All but one person on the staff has been rude to me. I feel like I'm taking up their valuable time by being in the office. They are very unprofessional. It is unfortunate because Dr. Soroka is a wonderful doctor.

March 27th, 2009

poor diagnosis

Dr. saroka diaganosed my father with alzheimers decline when in fact he was in sepsis shock and he died.

August 21st, 2017