A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Spees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Spees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Spees, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spees graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spees has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan John Spees MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Spees practice?
- Dr. Alan Spees has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Spees practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.