A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sperber is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sperber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sperber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Boyd Sperber MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Sperber practice?
- Dr. Alan Sperber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sperber practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.