A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sperber is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperber
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sperber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from New York University.
Dr. Sperber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Boyd Sperber MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Sperber practice?
- Dr. Alan Sperber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sperber practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Elizabeth, NJ.
See New York Urologists.