A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Spiegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Spiegel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Spiegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mark Spiegel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Alan Spiegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Spiegel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Cardiologists.