A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Spigelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Spigelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Spigelman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Spigelman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spigelman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Victor Spigelman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan V. Spigelman practice?
- Dr. Alan Spigelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Spigelman practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.