A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Spitzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Spitzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
- St. Charles Hospital And Rehabilitation Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Richard Spitzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Alan Spitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Spitzer practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.